Tuesday, October 5, 2021

      Finally did a painting of Pike place market, today.  The easel made it to Seattle Pike place, captured a scene and at the Ferry Terminal in time to make timely connections. My easel is a pro- nothing it can't handle. This was after the same easel supported the frame on which I airbrushed a finish mask before I ran out the door to put a check mark on my life career bucket list item. The same mask which was on the same easel this morning was with me when a woman struck up a conversation about my easel, then ended up buying two masks.

I'm thinking about getting a show name. Read about that here, in the next section, following.

Spoiler alert, I'm going to later be mentioning some things about the artist who did the tee shirt, that is an original, that features an image of Bigfoot, that I bought today, at Pikes Place Market.  


Had to get that in there, now; back to my art.





And: whether you believe in Bigfoot, or just believe, or believe in, or like the idea of believing; or even if you don't believe in Bigfoot, or believe in anything, or even care about believing, but just enjoy really cool images:


How about tee shirt art by Johnny McMasters.
I can say I own one, now, because although buying anything today was the last thing on my mind; I decided that I just couldn't walk away and leave this behind; thinking to myself, 'What if I never have another opportunity to have this shirt'. Well, I didn't even wait to try to envision that. I bought the shirt.
    See more of Johnny's art at the Pike Place Market, or Johnny.McMasters on instagram. 

Thinking about getting a show name. Wasn't going to do anything until I made the videos, and started by my live art performance appearances.  I'm going to be hoping to talk to some people knowledgeable, and experienced in promotions. if you know someone, please send them my way.

    No final choice yet, on the new handle, for my show name. Pretty sure that I'm decided, but no need to put that out there yet, and I might benefit from putting off the final decision.  I guess that will be    







No comments: