Wednesday, December 18, 2013



The Bremerton Community of Manette is about to feature the Grand Opening of ....
The Bridge, a new Coffee Company, and deli, located on 11th Street. 

A Marty David Painting
Life's Dreams Spanning may soon be installed as a center piece to the Restaurants Décor them of images of Bridges.  Owner Dave Brunette is scheduled to meet with me on Jan., 26th for a final preview of the Painting. "I want to be sure of the size of the painting and how it works as a centerpiece on the main wall before I commit to hanging it for sure as an addition to my theme." 
Owner -David was quite impressed, and said he liked the painting, upon an impromptu viewing  of the piece, set up by me catching him by surprise at the site, as he was working through a phase of preparing his establishment with a commercial interior contractor, on Tuesday Dec., 17. 
I feel there could not be a more perfect location for the painting which I rendered with acrylic on panel, featuring the old Manette Bridge, with a girl standing gazing in silent reflection.

No comments: